We will be visiting the Big Island of Hawaii from 9/1 - 9/6/2016! All suite style rooms are SOLD OUT!
There is a hut (no attached bathroom) available for only $500!
Let's go on an adventure together! Experience a real luau, visit black and white sand beaches, hike in the mountains, see the wild horses that roam the island and swim in breathtaking waterfalls! And most of all BEACH YOGA!
Tentative Class Schedule
9/1 - Arrival Day! **Check in anytime after 11 a.m.**
- Sunset Yoga and Meditation/Meet and Greet with Aromatherapy led by Randi (75 min)
9/2 - First FULL day!
- Beginner Foundations of Yoga Workshop (60 mins)
- Afternoon Yoga and Hiking Excursion with Randi - The 1871 Trail to Alahaka Bay in Kona (3+ hrs)
- Evening Restorative Yoga class with Randi (45 mins)
9/3 - Workshop Day!
- Morning Power Yoga with Randi (60 mins)
- Yoga and Wellness with DoTerra Essential Oils Workshop with Randi (120 mins)
9/4 - Last Exploration Day!
- Morning Power Beach Yoga with Randi (75 mins)
- Afternoon Yoga and Hiking Excursion with Randi - Kekaha Kai State Park/Beach (Kona Coast State Park) (3+ hrs)
- Evening Restorative Yoga with Randi (60 mins)
9/5 - Farewell Day!
- Early Morning Power Yoga with Randi (45 mins)
- Farewell Group Meditation and Intention Setting Class (30 mins)
There will be PLENTY of free time to explore the island, both as a group and on your own. I will have times scheduled as we get closer to our trip, so that you can plan time for island exploration. Bring sturdy hiking shoes, as well as a backpack/bag for hiking. It is known to rain periodically, so bring an umbrella and/or poncho.