It's been a long time coming friends! Let's celebrate the legalization of Mary in California! It'll be 420 weekend, Cali style in sunny Malibu, CA! The weather should be nice and warm, the beach is always the best spot to hang with friends new and old alike. This is a social camping experience, so please bring whatever you need to feel comfortable.
Get your 420 goodies from your favorite medicinal or recreational dispensary, grab your tent, camping supplies, friends and anything else that would make this a fun, safe, LEGAL 4/20! Must pay per person, not by campsite. Each campsite hosts 6 people. If you want a private campsite, please let me know. (add'l $40)
Only $200! A $75 deposit will hold your space for this awesome adventure!
- Food and some snacks
- 420 Beach Yoga (Sat & Sun)
- Mary will be included in the greeting bonfire, 420 Beach Yoga classes and the *departure circle (if available)
What to Bring?
- Tent or camper/truck
- Air Mattress/Sleeping Bag
- Yoga Mat
- Your Fave 420 Snacks
- Mary in your favorite form (flowers, wax, edibles, etc)
Check in at 2 pm, Friday 4/20; check out at 11 am, Sunday 4/22
First 5 people to RSVP will receive a goody bag with 420 inspired gifts.
First person to RSVP and pay in FULL will receive a special gift ($40 value)!
Happy 420, Beach Yogis!
We will be visiting the Big Island of Hawaii from 9/1 - 9/6/2016! All suite style rooms are SOLD OUT!
There is a hut (no attached bathroom) available for only $500!
Let's go on an adventure together! Experience a real luau, visit black and white sand beaches, hike in the mountains, see the wild horses that roam the island and swim in breathtaking waterfalls! And most of all BEACH YOGA!
Tentative Class Schedule
9/1 - Arrival Day! **Check in anytime after 11 a.m.**
- Sunset Yoga and Meditation/Meet and Greet with Aromatherapy led by Randi (75 min)
9/2 - First FULL day!
- Beginner Foundations of Yoga Workshop (60 mins)
- Afternoon Yoga and Hiking Excursion with Randi - The 1871 Trail to Alahaka Bay in Kona (3+ hrs)
- Evening Restorative Yoga class with Randi (45 mins)
9/3 - Workshop Day!
- Morning Power Yoga with Randi (60 mins)
- Yoga and Wellness with DoTerra Essential Oils Workshop with Randi (120 mins)
9/4 - Last Exploration Day!
- Morning Power Beach Yoga with Randi (75 mins)
- Afternoon Yoga and Hiking Excursion with Randi - Kekaha Kai State Park/Beach (Kona Coast State Park) (3+ hrs)
- Evening Restorative Yoga with Randi (60 mins)
9/5 - Farewell Day!
- Early Morning Power Yoga with Randi (45 mins)
- Farewell Group Meditation and Intention Setting Class (30 mins)
There will be PLENTY of free time to explore the island, both as a group and on your own. I will have times scheduled as we get closer to our trip, so that you can plan time for island exploration. Bring sturdy hiking shoes, as well as a backpack/bag for hiking. It is known to rain periodically, so bring an umbrella and/or poncho.
My upcoming yoga and wellness retreat will be at the beautiful Idle Hours Villa in Runaway Bay, Jamaica! Only $473! Visit: Randi's Yoga and Wellness Retreat Marketplace. Click the link!
This delightful 3-bedroom hideway is located in Runaway Bay and has one of the largest private beaches in Jamaica. Idle Hours is the perfect setting for anyone seeking to escape to their own private relaxing haven.
Idle Hours sits directly on the beach, with only a few steps of the veranda separating you from dipping your feet into the warm sand and cool water. The beach is 25,000 square feet with 200 feet of sea frontage. There is a large almond tree in the middle of the beach, perfect for shade and features a hammock for idling your time away. The pool is oval, 26' long, 12' wide; depth is 3 1/2' - 5' (no diving). It features a pool deck with furniture. This pleasant beach front villa is located close to the road to maximize the beach area but has a high wall to give privacy.
The interiors are colorful and brightly furnished. French doors open out from the dining and living room onto a lovely ocean view, and your private beach. All three bedrooms offer air conditioning and ceiling fans. The villa is fully staffed with a cook and housekeeper, to pamper you with legendary Jamaican hospitality and food, and a night security guard.
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with ceiling fans and king sized beds
- 25,000 sq. ft. of private white sand beach
- Television, DVD, CD Player
- Cook and housekeeper
- In room safe
- Private Pool
- Hammock on the beach
We depart the evening of April 18th 2016, to arrive and check in April 18th. We will depart for home April 23rd. (4/18 - 4/23 total island stay) Plane tickets are $550 round trip!
A reminder of what's included:
- Daily yoga/YogaFit classes, some onsite on our private beach, some during one of our TWO yoga and hiking excursions
- 2 Caribbean themed ZUMBA dance parties!
- Private beach
- Chef (groceries not included; allot for $55 a day in food, unless we eat out)
- Pool with an amazing view of the ocean
- A room with a king sized bed and a view of the ocean or garden
I really hope you can join me on this experience! We will tour Jamaica right, while visiting The Hope Botanical Gardens, Sugar Mill Restaurant, The Luminous Lagoon, The Enchanted Garden, Dolphin Cove, The Green Grotto Caves, The Blue Hole and more!